Off The Grid BJJ is a proud affiliate of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Globetrotters–a traveler friendly community of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academies and practitioners of all levels from around the world. We believe in spreading a message of a non-political, open minded and positive approach to training and life.
[/span12][extra_wrap custom_class=”services”][/row] [row] [span8] [row_in] [extra_wrap custom_class=”inset-2″] [span4]
- We don’t pay any affiliation fees to BJJ Globetrotters
- We wear any patches we like on our gis
- We are free to represent any (or no) team in competition
- We encourage training with anyone regardless of affiliation
- We are willing to promote anyone who deserves it—members or not
- We arrange camps, seminars and visit each other for training and fun
- We believe everyone is equal both on and off the mats
- We strive to enjoy life, people and the world through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
[/extra_wrap] [/row_in] [extra_wrap custom_class=”inset-2″]
[/extra_wrap] [/span8] [span4] [custom_list]
We want our students to feel confident and safe walking down the street and during instruction. We focus on learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in a way that keeps everyone safe–ourselves and our training partners.
We believe one of the things that makes Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu so special is that it is an activity and lifestyle the entire family can enjoy together. We focus on maintaining a friendly and fun atmosphere for all ages and skill levels.
No matter your current fitness level, BJJ will help you get in better shape. You’ll use muscles you didn’t even know you had, and you’ll increase your endurance, agility, and power.